ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

DADDY TALES: KEVIN HART CRIED AFTER SPANKING DAUGHTER

hart

No one can make Kevin Hart cry like Heaven can. The comedian recently told Arsenio Hall about his last experience with tears and how his daughter brought on the water works.

“The last time I cried was when I has to spank my daughter for stealing,” said Hart. “She took this toy home and [it] made me mad ’cause I told her [before], ‘If you take it home again, I’m going to have to spank you.’ And [when] I found it in her book bag the other day I said, ‘What did I tell you?’ She said, ‘That you was gon’ spank me.’ I said, ‘Well you know what I gotta do.’ She was like, ‘Yes.’ And it took me a second [because] I had to like pump myself up to do it.”

Hart continued, “I needed a second by myself, and I only hit her once [because] that’s how spankings are in this generation. She cried, and just seeing my daughter cry tore me up so I had to excuse myself. A couple little tears came down…but I’m still a thug out in these streets,” joked the star.

Kevin Hart has two kids, Heaven and Hendrix, with ex-wife Torrei Hart.

18 Comments to “DADDY TALES: KEVIN HART CRIED AFTER SPANKING DAUGHTER”

• Kelli October 25, 2013 at 10:38 am

My mom didn’t allow my dad to spank me because she believed that a grown man shouldn’t be hitting a little girl – especially when angry because you don’t know your own strength. Instead I got the switch (from my mother). Can I tell you right now that we could eradicate crime in America if we would threaten criminals with a switch whooping. It was the worst and my mother later pointed out that she could count the whoopings I had as a child on one hand because I did not (do not) like pain and one would hold me for a year or two before I attempted “bad” again. LOL!

That said, perhaps Kevin should try grounding and time out if he is going to be this affected by spanking. There are many ways to discipline.

• BigBlue October 26, 2013 at 6:58 am

My grandfather spanked my mother all the time and still taught my mom, “Don’t ever let a man put his hands on you!”

• Nonya October 25, 2013 at 7:27 am

Spanking isn’t a crime. Children, privileged or not, need discipline in their lives. Even if it’s just a tap on the bottom. :)

• Connie1 October 24, 2013 at 9:06 pm

HE IS SUCH A GREAT DAD AND SEEMS LIKE AN AWESOME BLACK MAN!

• Deedee October 24, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Such a sweet story! Heaven is such a daddy’s girl!

• Misunderstood October 24, 2013 at 5:20 pm

My dad hit me one time! I slapped my little brother and left my hand print! That was his first and last time! My mom was the azz kicker she was no joke!

• ForgotMyOrigName October 24, 2013 at 3:55 pm

awwww

• Sherley October 24, 2013 at 2:45 pm

My dad rarely spanked any of us but when he did, he’d give us money afterwards. Believe or not, we did not try him. My mom was bat crazy so she didn’t spank, she whooped arse.
    Heaven will be fine, she’ll appreciate it later.

• BROOKE October 24, 2013 at 12:37 pm

So many more kids and teens need a spanking. Sometimes, talking to them and time outs, just dont work.

• Daddy's Girl October 24, 2013 at 10:19 am

My daddy never spanked me because I would cry beforehand when I knew he was upset with me. He didn’t have the heart to spank his daughters and would just comfort me while I was crying and explain to me why what I did was wrong. I can’t say the same about my mom lol

• Denise October 24, 2013 at 9:50 am

She’ll thank him later.

• guyanesechic October 24, 2013 at 9:49 am

lol..awwww kevin. i wonder if he would have the same reaction with his son. Dad’s usually always have a soft spot for their little girls.

• Neonlove October 24, 2013 at 9:46 am

Awww Kevin. It’s hard, I know. Heaven shouldn’t be stealing though, esp when her parents can afford it.
    My dad rarely spanked me. I only got spanked one time from him when I did something reeeeally bad. My mom handled all the whoopings though.

• Ateya October 24, 2013 at 9:11 am

So sweet…my daddy use to do the same thing….
    I hit my brother in the eye with a piece of ice like I was throwing a baseball and my brothers eye plumped up like a balloon..I held his mouth so my dad didn’t hear but my brother was in pain…I don’t know what I was thinking at 7 years old..but all in all I caught a spanking and my dad cried too…the sweetest thing ever.
    Even though I got a spanking..I still wanted my dad to hold me just as you see in this picture…nothing like a daddys love!

• Lotus October 25, 2013 at 9:50 am

You held his mouth so he wouldn’t cry out??? I just about died laughing. Too cute!

• realistic October 25, 2013 at 11:41 am

cute?? More like wicked. She definitely deserved that spanking lol!

• Saundra October 25, 2013 at 4:01 pm

O_o – speechless @the held his mouth part.

• Oxford October 25, 2013 at 4:49 pm

I’m picturing you holding his mouth shut…funny.