MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

SOFIA RICHIE HITS HALLOWEEN FASHION NIGHT WITH BIG SIS

sofia richie

Sofia Richie and big sister Nicole Richie attended Who What Wear and Cadillac’s 50 Most Fashionable Women Of 2013 party held at the West Hollywood’s The London Hotel on October 24th.

The duo are the daughters of legendary artist Lionel Richie. The Richie sisters showed off their Halloween flair by donning black fur coats. Nicole added cat ears to her ensemble for more fun.

“On my way to @Cadillac’s #StyleDriven event to celebrate @WhoWhatWear’s 50 Style Stars with@jessicaalba & @sofiarichie1 (sic),” big sis Nicole captioned an Instagram photo before the event.

Also at the event were Jessica Alba, Krysten Ritter and Ashley Madekwe.

Last year, the Sofia began collaborations on a new clothing line with her fashion mogul sister.

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

10 Comments to “SOFIA RICHIE HITS HALLOWEEN FASHION NIGHT WITH BIG SIS”

• Jess October 27, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Why don’t you call 1800-lifenet @heyheyhey

• TGIF October 25, 2013 at 5:34 pm

Nicole is starving herself again Sofia is bigger than she is. Not cool Nicole think about your children.

• me October 25, 2013 at 4:49 pm

I don’t understand why “Blackcelebkids” will monitor other comments, but they will allow “heyheyhey” to keep posting about killing his/herself. Come on we don’t want to see this person’s pathetic attempt to get attention. And I say that because a person who really wants to kill them self will not post it on a site like this where no one can help them because they are using a fake name. Stop allowing this person’s comments to slip through…

• heyheyhey October 26, 2013 at 12:00 am

i dont want attention. im just in a dark place right nnow n depressed. wish it would end. i i can understand how u feel. trust me im tired of feeling like this too. I wont post again, sorry to you and bck. i honestly didnt think anyone would notice me. again, im sorry to all. Bye

• Izaiah's Mommy October 26, 2013 at 12:32 pm

But why would you post something like that on a celeb kid website ? They do have depression sites to express ur feelings. But anyway sofia is getting so big and looking more like nicole.

• Oxford October 26, 2013 at 11:53 pm

What city are you in? There is help available. I’m a peer counselor at university and we are taught to believe everyone that expresses that they may want to harm themselves…so I believe you. If you really want help; we can help you. If you are having fun at our expense then by all means…GO OFF YOURSELF!

• heyheyhey October 25, 2013 at 3:36 pm

[comment removed]

• juice October 26, 2013 at 6:11 pm

I assume that you are a young girl. Love, it gets better. You don’t need to be rich in order to be happy. If you are at school, work hard now to ensure that you get into a good college. You might not be rich as them, but God willing, you will be able to settle into a nice middle class life.

• annas October 26, 2013 at 8:03 pm

Im wondering if they think thumbs downing you would make you feel better about yourself and less inclined to..you know

• baj October 28, 2013 at 2:20 pm

I could be wrong, but I’m finding it hard to take you seriously.