ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

BOW WOW IS THANKFUL FOR HIS ‘DAUGHTER’S MOM’

bowwow2

Hats off to Joie Chavis for having great co-parenting skills! Bow Wow recently doted on the mother of his child, telling Instagram fans that she has been nothing but patient and understanding with him.

“I’m so thankful for my daughters mom,” wrote the rapper. “We been through so much and we grew out of the b* to such a ill place. Hopefully we can show younger parents that you dont have to fight argue or hate each other. Thank you for understanding me and putting up w/ allll my s*** but she official and thats why she got my 1st. It aint nothing. Real men hold that s*** down! Fellas hold it down! Make an effort!”

Bow Wow shared a picture of his and Joie’s daughter a few weeks ago, capturing a precious moment where he was holding her close and she was looking at the camera. “Your my ace your my lil Patna in crime. You are me. You have something i always wanted. A mom and dad to be there…Love you im your biggest fan,” gushed the star.

Shai Moss is Bow Wow and Joie’s only child together. She was born in April 2011.

Tags : Posted in : FeaturedRappers and their Kids

11 Comments to “BOW WOW IS THANKFUL FOR HIS ‘DAUGHTER’S MOM’”

• Medallist irk November 7, 2013 at 12:37 am

So happy for them..and shai is absolutely beautiful…..

• yo November 6, 2013 at 8:32 am

I’m glad they’re coparenting well but saying someone is official and that’s why they have your first kid (i’m assuming of a future of many) is lame.

• Sherley November 4, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Wow. I’m surprised. So glad they got it together. Shai will benefit from it in more ways than they can imagine.

• Misunderstood November 4, 2013 at 7:07 pm

Kudos to Bow Wow!

• Seriously November 4, 2013 at 5:26 pm

I’ve always loved BOW WOW since the day he came out in 2000. He was just talented . He has grown so much as a man. I love him and CB. Hopefully he can talk to his friend 2.

• theyknow November 4, 2013 at 3:19 pm

She is so cute and I am so glad that Bow Wow is handling his business. MAybe his words will encourage other men to step up…maybe!!

• JustMe November 4, 2013 at 11:40 am

Love this post! The picture and words. Shai is beautiful.

• universitychick November 4, 2013 at 11:33 am

This is so sweet Bow :)

• Trisha (the original one) November 4, 2013 at 10:37 am

She’s the perfect combo of mom & dad!

• Licia November 4, 2013 at 10:29 am

…and the children’s mothers need to be RESPECTED! Good job BowWow.

• Licia November 4, 2013 at 10:28 am

Soooo glad BowWow is FINALLY is maturing. BowWow this makes you look way better to your fans and sets the best example for all men who have children unexpectedly. Children are a blessing!