ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

THE DREAM AND HIS DISNEY DARLING

Terius Nash

Terius Nash, a.k.a. The Dream, loves Disney and his daughter. The recording artist recently shared photos of Violet during her latest trip to one of Disney’s amazing theme parks, looking fabulous as ever in her Mickey ears.Disney! Now we have done Disney World and Disney Land,” tweeted Terius next to a picture of his sweet. Violet and her dad got on several rides and visited a bundle of monuments before leaving. The little one was sure to strike a pose with Mickey Mouse, smiling wide while standing next to the iconic character.

Nash told Elle a few months back that he is in search of the next great artist to feature and produce. “I’m looking for the next Michael or Diana. I’m gonna find them, or they’re gonna be looking for me,” explained the musician. Terius also told media that age has enhanced his knowledge about relationships saying, “I know the exact same thing about women now that I knew when I was little. They’re just lovely little crazy beings. And without them, men wouldn’t have a purpose, so no use in complaining.”

Violet is Terius and ex-wife Christina Milian’s only child together.

Photo: @thekingdream
Tags : , Posted in : Producers

7 Comments to “THE DREAM AND HIS DISNEY DARLING”

• Karlisa November 14, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Seeing her with her father made me realize how much she looks like her mother but with her fathers cheeks

• niaboo87 November 14, 2013 at 3:24 pm

I think this is the first time i’ve seen him with her on here. Doesn’t matter though just glad he’s spending time with her!

• Lisa November 15, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Just because you do not see The Dream with Violet on this or any site doesn’t mean he doesn’t spend time with her or any of his other children. I follow him on a social media site and he has all of his children usually together often…FYI

• Trisha (the original one) November 14, 2013 at 10:53 am

Good to have father-daughter time!

• Me 2 November 14, 2013 at 9:52 am

He’s making an effort. Good for him…and her. She deserves both parents to be in her life.

• MelB November 14, 2013 at 8:41 am

Her mega-watt smile is missing…I wonder why.

• Ebony Starr November 14, 2013 at 8:19 am

His mini me! It’s good to see him spending time wih her.