JULEZ IS TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL…AND HERE ARE 9 REASONS WHY
Mister Julez Smith is too cool for school. The youngster recently took a picture that screamed “swagg”.
Julez looked away from the camera in the pic, showing great poise and style while sporting a crossover outfit that was both casual and semi-formal.
Smith celebrated his ninth birthday a few weeks ago, having family and friends along with a simple cake to ring in his special day. In honor of his birthday, we have decided to compose nine things that we think are super cool about Julez. Check out the list below!
9 cool things about Julez
1. His name. It’s pretty unique, isn’t it?
2. His Afro. Julez knows how to rock his fro.
3. He speaks french fluently. Listen HERE
4. He has a cousin named Blue.
5. He is musically inclined like his mom. He even writes melodies.
6. He is grounded. His mom keeps him that way. She recently said so herself. “If he gets completely out of line, I do the 3 steps. One is the look and talk. Two is taking away something of value to him. Three, you need your butt popped,” explained Solange in a recent interview.
7. He has travelled the world.
8. He has Beyonce as his aunt and Jay-Z as his uncle.
9. He has a niche for photography and fashion. How many 9-year-olds can boast of that?
Julez was born on October 18, 2004. He is Solange and ex-husband Daniel Smith’s only child together.