ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG: ‘JUST A FEW LINKS’

evelyn

Reality star Evelyn Lozada is pregnant with her second child. See more pictures of her bump on today’s edition of ‘A Celebrity Baby Blog’ Party.

Evelyn Lozada is 6 months pregnant! See the photos [TMZ]

The Obamas Give Back On Thanksgiving [Gallery]

Keeping up with Kimye. What are the lovebirds and North up to this week? [New York Daily News]

Ludacris brings holiday cheer to Atlanta families [Rolling Out]

Check out the latest with Babyrazzi [Baybyrazzi]

Celebrity mom Ayesha Curry gives a cool recipe for gluten free eating this season [Little Lights of Mine]

Phaedra Parks shares her and the family’s holiday plans [Freddy-O]

Get ready for Black Friday with the latest styles taken from celebs and their kids [BCK]

Happy Thanksgiving all! We are truly thankful for you.  Thank you for all of your support. We value you! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Photos: @ShaniceH

Tags : Posted in : links

24 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG: ‘JUST A FEW LINKS’”

• Chang Holub December 28, 2013 at 9:17 am

It is immoral fluke to fall out of a thirteenth narrative window on Friday.

• Hot Caddy Girl December 2, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Who was dumb enough to impregnate that clown? Probably Chad. She is just looking for attention and trying to stay relevant.

• JACKSON GIVES THE CAMERA LOTS OF CHEESE | My Blog December 2, 2013 at 10:00 am

[...] Comments Featured Posts Recent Posts Recent CommentsUGOGURL!!! on A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG: ‘JUST A FEW LINKS’GORDON on KWESI AND SKAI ATTEND VARIETY’S POWER OF YOUTH EVENTJeremy Norton on JACKSON GIVES THE [...]

• kimerblk December 1, 2013 at 7:23 pm

pregnant by who? ewwww

• UGOGURL!!! December 1, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Her business…She’s not paying my bills. I pray she has a healthy and happy pregnancy!

• niaboo87 November 30, 2013 at 5:18 pm

I was just waiting for the “marriage isn’t for everybody, congrats to her” comments.

Didn’t she just get out of a messy abusive marriage that ended in divorce?
    Let me stop.

(0__o)

• Connie1 November 30, 2013 at 2:25 pm

ANOTHER BABY WITHOUT A HUSBAND. HOW SAD IS THIS. SOME OF YOU THINK ITS CUTE BUT IT’S NOT. ALL THAT DRAMA IN HER LIFE. SHE NEEDS TO FOCUS ON HERSELF. NOT HAVE ANOTHER BABY BY A MAN WHO IS NOT EVEN GOING TO STCK AROUND. VERY SAD! POOR BABY.

• Nene November 30, 2013 at 5:03 pm

I think Ev is having twins she is big.

• theyknow December 2, 2013 at 10:23 am

People have babies out of wedlock all the time. I mean its her life so who are we to juger her? She has always wanted anoterh child so congrats to her. MAybe they will get married who knows.

• Sunni November 30, 2013 at 11:19 am

Congrats Evelyn! she wanted another baby soooooo bad and she got. Very happy for her

• Trisha (The original one) November 29, 2013 at 7:37 pm

I think I would be devastated if my mom decided to have another baby while im in my 20s lmao. Thats a big age difference, but her daughter probably is excited to become a big sister since she was always an only child…congrats to Evelyn! Sure the baby will be a cutie!!

• Kenya November 30, 2013 at 9:42 am

Lmbo, I know right. My mom remarried and at age 43 gave birth, at the time I was 22. I’m 32 now and my brother will be 11. It was a surprise when he was born but I couldn’t imagine life without my baby brother. Congrats to Evelyn!!

• theyknow December 2, 2013 at 10:24 am

I have an eight year old sister I am 34 years old. I wasnt in shock at all…lol!!

• Beautiful November 29, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Ok. Thats why Evelyn was so emotional last season.Im happy for her.

• Nene November 29, 2013 at 4:59 pm

What is up with so many people having kids in their later years? Congratulations Ev, she did say she wanted her another kid. Maybe this kid might calm her down a bit. It’s crazy she waited so long to have another kid though.

How long do you think is too long to have another kid?

• Cedro November 29, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Another baby by a rachet mother without a husband.

• Nene November 29, 2013 at 5:00 pm

She will be married soon.

• theyknow November 29, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Evelyn has always said she wanted another child so I am happy for her.

• BrownSugar November 29, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Wow! Didn’t see that coming. I was wondering why the BBW reunion show got canceled. Maybe this pregnancy is a good thing for her. Congrats on the new baby.

• Misunderstood November 28, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone enjoy and God bless!

• Seriously November 28, 2013 at 1:00 pm

ok, scottie pippen kids look odd. not a good mix.

• gapch December 4, 2013 at 8:19 pm

i dont know why people think all mixed kids will be beautiful

• Mercy November 28, 2013 at 11:19 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know Im gonna enjoy mine’s.

• Me 2 November 28, 2013 at 7:37 am

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Who’s ready for turkey? Meeee!!