PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

EVA AND KEVIN HAVE A BABY SHOWER FOR BABY MARLEY

Eva Marcille 1

Eva Marcille and Kevin McCall are having a girl named Marley. The couple announced their little one’s gender and name at their baby shower a few days ago. Eva wore a hat made of wrapping while Kevin sported belly fruit that bore the name of his princess-to-be’s name. “Welcome Baby Marley!!! this was kinda cool man….we both had to rock the belly fruit,” tweeted Mr. McCall next to one of the pictures from the shower.

Marley has already shown us that she has rhythm, giving mad beats during one of her ultrasound screenings. The little one stayed on tune with dad, who displayed his amazing talent as Eva laughed. “My baby already on beat,” tweeted Marcille along with the video.

Kevin and Eva are expecting Marley to arrive in the coming months. The couple announced their expectancy in August with Eva raving about her upcoming show and parenthood to BET. “I get to do this incredible show on BET and I get to be a mom and live this amazing life that God has bestowed upon me. Who could ask for anything more,” questioned the celebrity. Marcille is pregnant with her and McCall’s first child.

Tags : Posted in : Bump Watch

14 Comments to “EVA AND KEVIN HAVE A BABY SHOWER FOR BABY MARLEY”

• annas December 15, 2013 at 6:57 am

If that was kevin’s sis in the pic with eva, jeezannages she is stunning

• SSquare December 10, 2013 at 11:30 am

Awe she’s glowing and he looks excited. always nice

• Connie1 December 9, 2013 at 11:51 pm

MARLEY IS AN OK NAME. I STILL PREFER UNIQUE AFRICAN NAMES INSTEAD OF CAUCASION AMERICAN NAMES BUT WHATEVER.

• Victoria December 12, 2013 at 9:23 am

I hate the name, especially for a girl. As for giving Black children unique African names as someone suggested, I don’t agree. Kids of any race should be given names that won’t cause problems either in school or, when it comes time to look for a job. Period.

• heyheyheyheyyyyy December 9, 2013 at 9:20 pm

That’s going to be a pretty baby and I love her name.

• Sunni December 9, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Marley is a cute name for a girl. Congrats to them on their baby girl

• Trisha (the original one) December 9, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Marley use to be such a unique name, like you didn’t hear it often. Now i feel like everybody is naming their baby Marley lol. it’s gonna start becoming like Jaden. Gonna be hearing it everywhere lol

That baby is gonna be beautiful!

• Shi December 9, 2013 at 10:35 pm

I think you are right. I have a sister-in-law and a cousin who are both wanting to name their first daughter Marley.

• Trisha (the original one) December 9, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Yep! & i have at least 4 people on my instagram that have named their children (boy & girls) Marley (spelled all differently tho. Marlee, Marli) w/in like the past 2 years lol

• universitychick December 9, 2013 at 12:39 pm

So cute!

• Breeuk December 9, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Very good looking couple, baby Marley will be beautiful…I think they should have kept us in suspense over her name a little longer..least until the child is born!

• Nonya December 9, 2013 at 12:11 pm

I love that name … Marley. Has a nice ring to it. Congrats to the two.

• Deedee December 9, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Congrats on baby Marley… As always Eva look gorge!!

• niaboo87 December 9, 2013 at 11:40 am

They are going to have one gorgeous baby together! Congrats to them both again!