TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

HEIDI KLUM AND KIDS RUN AROUND TOWN

Heidi Klum 1

There’s nothing like running errands on a cold day in Los Angeles. Heidi Klum was recently spotted out-and-about in the city, fashionably bundled and in mommy mode. The model held her daughter’s hand while walking through the parking lot and watched with a loving eye as her sons walked about freely. Heidi and Lou shared a special bond as the supermodel carried her daughter around when she was tired.

Klum recently shared her secret to balancing parenthood with a successful career in entertainment telling Access Hollywood,  “I love what I do. I love being creative. That’s why I did the children’s line. I love, you know, creating and making things.” The model also commented on the possibility of her trails in lingerie runway coming to an end after she turns 40-years-old next year. “I wouldn’t model with my underwear down the runway anymore,” explained the star. “I think I would find it a little uncomfortable, maybe.”

Heidi parents four kids with ex-husband, Seal.

Photo: Splashnews

Tags : Posted in : Models and their Kids

7 Comments to “HEIDI KLUM AND KIDS RUN AROUND TOWN”

• Connie1 December 11, 2013 at 8:02 pm

HEIDI PROBABLY IS FASCINATED WITH LOU. SHE IS CUTE AND A KINKY CURLY NATURAL. I WOULD BE IN LOVE WITH MY BROWN CHILD TOO!

• heyheyheyheyyyyy December 11, 2013 at 11:11 am

I’m so sick of people with this natural hair bs. If a person want to relax, perm, weave,straighten, cut, curl,etc to their hair, that is their business. What’s best for one person might not be what’s best for the next. Natural isn’t always great, especially when you have a neck full of beady knots. Anyway Lou I a cutie with all that hair. Am I the only one that noticed Heidi seems fascinated with Lou and rarely see her with white daughter?

• Connie1 December 11, 2013 at 7:54 pm

NATURAL HAIR IS GORGEOUS. IF GOD MADE KINKY BEADY HAIR THEN OBVIOUSLY HE THOUGHT IT WAS GORGEOUS. NOW AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE PROVING IT. KEEPING IT NATURAL PROVES THAT OUR HAIR IS LONG, THICK AND GORGEOUS. LONGER THAN MOST. DEAL WITH IT AND STOP HATING. IF YOUR SICK OF NATURAL HAIR THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO ONTO A DIFFERENT WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE IS FULL OF NATURAL KINKY HEADED AFRICAN AMERICAN KIDS. ITS GREAT!!!

• Connie1 December 11, 2013 at 7:55 pm

AND THIS IS COMING FROM A NATURAL HEADED FULLY AFRICAN SISTA WITH WAIST LENGTH HAIR. DEAL WITH IT!

• lashon December 10, 2013 at 6:03 pm

i never seen her smile before

• Connie1 December 10, 2013 at 2:51 pm

IM GLAD HEIDI LETS LOU’S NATURAL HAIR BE WILD AND FREE. I WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD ACCEPT THAT. NATURAL HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT RACE A PERSON IS. NATURAL HAIR IS ALWAYS THE WAY TO GO!

• SSquare December 10, 2013 at 11:51 am