MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

PHOTOS: THE MURPHY KIDS SPREAD THE LOVE IN FAMILY PHOTO SHOOT

murphy1

The Murphy girls pose with dad Eddie Murphy in a recent family shoot. Click over to see more photos of the Murphy children.

Eddie and his ex-wife Nicole Murphy have five kids together: Bria, Myles, Shayne , Zola, and Bella. Mr. Murphy’s older sons, Christian and Eric, are from a previous relationship. They were also featured in the fun family shoot(pictured below). Missing from the family unit was Angel Iris Murphy-Brown, Eddie’s youngest daughter from his former relationship with singer Melanie Brown.

Eddie Murphy

Eddie Murphy has eight kids. Seven of them-Bria, Myles Mitchell, Shayne Audra, Zola, Bella, Christian, and Eric-are pictured.

Photos:Instagram

21 Comments to “PHOTOS: THE MURPHY KIDS SPREAD THE LOVE IN FAMILY PHOTO SHOOT”

• Lola B December 13, 2013 at 5:02 am

I didnt know about the first 2 where they come from all of a sudden…. so eddie didnt claim the first two now he does and does not claim the last one…. eddie come one youre too old and mature for that…. but I gotta agree with mel I would want our child around him either I never want to beg a man to have our child around him when he doesnt want to…. I have one sister who had a child outside her marriage with a married man, she always trying to seek dudes attention, calling his wife showing up.. calling his family outside the state sending them photos of the baby…. just doing too much, I told her raise the child…. forget the father…. I dont want to feel like that…. because a child does need a father but if the father does not want to be bothered forget him… those are the kids who later on when the father is broke down and the other kids suck the out money out of him comes back to the child for forgiveness. Eddie wrong… now that I think about it im glad she wasnt in the photo…. I wouldnt want her to be in the photo just to make him look good at the time either then when the photos over… security take her home Im done…. heck no! be a good father… or none at all

• justsayin December 12, 2013 at 2:13 am

I can’t wrap my head around how he acts as if Angel doesn’t exist. I don’t know the full story….the one the public doesn’t see. But, she will one day want answers. How will he as a man be able to look his babygirl in the eyes and justify his actions. She’s not her mother and their issues should not touch that baby. I take no sides but Angels and this is unfair to her.

Otherwise, the rest of his kids are gorgeous

• Shell December 11, 2013 at 4:36 pm

awe incomplete photo without Angel.

• Shelly December 11, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Nice photo. I said the same thing. Where is Angel. I remember an interview where Edide denied the older two kid. On Oprah Winfrey. And we only saw the kids by Nicole in most of hi premiers. My heart goes out to Angel. She will read and know the headlines about her Father. Lets, pray Eddie comes to his sense and he and Mel can let Angel have a better relationship with Eddie, Her name is Angel for a reason!!! God Bless her.

• TeeteeR December 11, 2013 at 1:58 pm

Mel B husband has adopted her daughter she wants nothing to do with Eddie after the public embarrassment he put her through. Making her get a paternity test and all. She is married to a great guy who raises her daughter like his own

• Beeno December 12, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Mel’s husband Stephan has NOT adopted Angel. Though he does seem to be a good step-father to her, he has NO legal influence or rights to her.

However I’m sure that he probably would adopt her IF he actually had a lucrative job and or Angel’s existence didn’t bring 50K into his household every month! That’s a biggie! So big in fact, that even if Mel wanted him to adopt her, she’s not giving up that kind of ‘scrilla’!

Kinda like how Kimora used to love Djimon so much, but wouldn’t marry him because that would forfeit her mega alimony payments.

• Lola B December 13, 2013 at 5:03 am

I agree with you

• Amber December 11, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Angel is missing, but we don’t know the story. Melanie could had been f u, my husband is her father. (Shrugs ) who knows??

• Ebony Starr December 11, 2013 at 12:11 pm

I think that most people were just saying that it would have been complete with Angel. It was years beforethe other boys were seenor even acknowledged. ost people only knew of his 5 children from his union with Ncole. We are aware that Melanie has a life too and ngel s rimarily with her. Still, itwould have been nice if he could have coordinated a photo shoot wt all 8 children!

• heyheyheyheyyyyy December 11, 2013 at 11:04 am

Have any of you stopped to think maybe Melanie didn’t allow Angel to be there? Would you push your child on a man that doesn’t want to be bothered? I wouldn’t. Eddie didn’t even want to claim that little girl. Yet he claims all the others, that have to hurt Melanie. So I’m with her, forget Eddie, her daughter have a male figure in her life and a loving family. Just keep those checks coming in, Eddie will get his in the long run. Angel going to be the one that outshine them all.

• Danielle December 10, 2013 at 9:02 pm

I agree, it would have been more complete with Angel. However, we can’t just assume that he decidedly did not include her. That’s not to say to turn around and assume the mother withheld her. You just never know.

• Iridescent Me. December 11, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Someone with common sense. Ppl are so quick to blame the man or place blame on ppl with out knowing. Thats why I just commented on the photo at hand. I’m not going to judge or assume. That’s their life and their situation.

• yo December 10, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Why would you do a photo session with all your children except for one?!

• universitychick December 10, 2013 at 4:10 pm

Nice looking family but I agree with the rest of yall it aint complete without the youngest!

• Dee December 10, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Where is Angel? Beautiful family though… the boys are handsome and the girls are gourgeous.

• Iridescent Me. December 10, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Eddie has a beautiful family. Gorgeous kids. He’s strong in all of them

• Trisha (The original one) December 10, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Not a family shoot w/out Angel

But those some good looking kids

• Lynn December 10, 2013 at 1:37 pm

I agree. Eddie gets no props from me. Deny one and claim7

• Nonya December 10, 2013 at 11:45 am

Yes, Angel is not in the photo with her cute self. Damn Eddie has a tribe. That’s a ton of child support each month.

• Me 2 December 10, 2013 at 11:40 am

Such a gorgeous bunch. Would have been even more gorgeous if Angel was there too.

• Ebony Starr December 10, 2013 at 11:27 am

Angel is missing, but great photo shoot.