SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

BEYONCE ‘BLUE’ MUSIC VIDEO FT BLUE IVY! [WATCH FULL VIDEO]

blueivymusicvideo
Beyoncé surprised fans this morning by releasing a self-titled new visual album featuring 14 tracks and 14 videos as well as three additional videos. Among the many cameos on the album is the singer’s daughter, Blue Ivy, on a song called “Blue”.

“I see music,” the songstress says of the album’s visual concept. It’s more than just what I hear. When I’m connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion, a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies. And they’re all connected to the music.”

The singer’s 14 new songs and 17 videos are now available for purchase globally and exclusively on iTunes.

Check out the “Blue” music video below!

Photos: Video Clips and video spotted at GossipCop.com

52 Comments to “BEYONCE ‘BLUE’ MUSIC VIDEO FT BLUE IVY! [WATCH FULL VIDEO]”

• Shyan December 24, 2013 at 4:02 am

Some of you people are s[silly] !!! Do u sit at your kitchen table with your children thing of some[stuff] to say about someone else and their child. She can do whatever she wants with her child, time, money, body ,husband and voice. Who are we to judge what anyone is doing. That video is beautiful!!!! Point blank period!!!!!

• John December 31, 2013 at 6:02 am

Whewwwww that baby looks just like Jay..and that is not a good thing.

• Zaire December 22, 2013 at 1:02 pm

She used her child point blank period end of story. It is clearly obvious because she barley show the baby in the so called documentary film more like concert movie with behind-the-scenes home video tape. So now you realize that your faded and you need your baby to make a bunch of buck’s that’s really using someone. And what mother would put there child on a album that has ex rated next to my name. Come ON Now Lets BE HONEST HERE.!

• Iris December 24, 2013 at 2:22 am

How Could she have used her daughter, when people didn’t even know Blue was even in a video. Is not like she was promoting it and teasing that Blue would be on the album. Beyonce is fading? Oh is that why she had sold out concerts with no new album?? Is that why this latest album did so great with no promotion???

But I guess People who don’t like her will believe whatever they want.

• pink December 17, 2013 at 6:27 pm

The song is REALLY boring ! I know it’s about her daughter but come on ! I hate it . And the music video make no sense at all ! Please old Bey come back.

• Teri December 16, 2013 at 9:40 pm

Loved it!

• niaboo87 December 16, 2013 at 8:55 pm

I respect Beyonce’ as an ARTIST yes that’s right an ARTIST! She works extremely hard and if you watched her HBO special then you got an ideal of how hard she works! And seeing her and Blue Ivy in the video was just such a clam and beautiful experience to watch because she’s been kind of keeping her private and to herself (totally understandable) so for her to show Blue that was sweet of her. I think with this album she’s really giving us a different side of who she is and she’s not being afraid, she’s letting go!

• Naceiah December 16, 2013 at 11:54 pm

This song is different from the rest of her other music, shes reached a level of purity and realness in her music to where she is writing about how she really feels, and not just what people want to hear! I respect her a lot!

• Kela December 16, 2013 at 7:10 am

beautiful video, beautiful song..

• SSquare December 16, 2013 at 12:50 am

Awe what lovely pictures and you can see the lovely bond.

• Wanderer December 15, 2013 at 3:52 am

That video put a smile on my face. Blue is such a cutie.

Was the video filmed in Rio de Janeiro?

• imsaying December 14, 2013 at 7:10 pm

All I saw is whole bunch of river dancing and crypt walking!

• kimerblk December 14, 2013 at 3:51 pm

wow what a wonderful mommy and daughter, song blue was just sooo precious first time i seen thing gorgeous smile i knew it was there someone and I’m glad beyonce shared this video of blue with the whole world it really touched me to see another side of her. and not just a celeb great mommy. nice beyonce luv it

• The Winning Circle December 13, 2013 at 9:37 pm

Absolutely beautiful song and video. You can tell she is in a different place artistically and spiritually. I know it will be said a thousand times but she needs to burn that wig and take a comb to Baby Blue’s hair. Yes, its natural and natural is beautiful but it must be groomed like anything else in our presentation.

• T December 13, 2013 at 10:35 pm

There is nothing wrong with her hair. Please find something else more valid to complain about.

• Nikki December 14, 2013 at 8:33 am

Both ladies look absolutely beautiful!! That includes their hair! She is not her hair. She is a beautiful creation from God!

• Sunni December 13, 2013 at 9:29 pm

Beautiful video and song. The end was so sweet, it made me smile.

• dionne December 13, 2013 at 9:04 pm

If she would show Blue’s face all day every day, a moment like this wouldn’t seem so special. The video is just an expression of her true loves. Even with something as sweet and intimate as this will get hate. Home girl has millions of loyal fans. She aint got no worries.

• Saundra December 13, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Lawdddddd, Lil Jay!!!!! Cutie!!!

• 4U2NVME December 13, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Blue is too cute. Beyonce has MANY loyal Fans who loves and supports her and just as many if not more STans whoworships and supports her, so she doesn’t need to use her daughter to garner record sales. She has MANY people that would have bought her album regardless if Blue was or was not in a video.

• Why December 13, 2013 at 3:50 pm

What a sweet video! It brings tears to my eyes because the love of a mother is not like any other.

• T December 13, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Aww. Never seen her smile before, she’s adorable. She looks just like her mommy with daddy’s head. Lol.

• Nikki December 14, 2013 at 8:40 am

lol,,,she does.

• miyahrimom12 December 13, 2013 at 1:45 pm

I really loved this soong and video!!!This was great glimpse into the life of Beyonce and Blue and just that small shot of Jayz walking in that water was epic to me!! soo glad to see the intimate moments of Bey and Blue and Blue actually smile,laugh, and talk at the end!! Awww my heat melted!!!

• theyknow December 13, 2013 at 1:32 pm

I loved the video and the song. Blue was to cute at the end trying to say Beyonce…LOL!!

Yall stop hating she does need to use her daughter to sell records. She has been selling records long before Blue was born and she has lots of fans.

• truly amazing December 13, 2013 at 1:26 pm

That video was simply beautiful.

• Trisha (The original one) December 13, 2013 at 1:25 pm

Blue is so cute!! Love that smile

I liked that video, minus the part when them 2 little girls were popping it lol, but it was good. I like seeing Bey like this, more natural

• Shanice December 13, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Blue looks a lot like Beyonce and Solange when they were little but a lot like Jay in her profile

• destiny December 13, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Good goo guly goo blue you look just your dad,…i wont be buying it LOL!

• Nikki December 14, 2013 at 8:38 am

Good, hundreds of thousands will! No need to worry! But, I’m sure you will be dancing and singing to it, whether you want to or not….lol

• kimerblk December 14, 2013 at 3:55 pm

stop hating blue is adorable, I’m so tired of people saying stuff about a child this is a gorgeous baby. and now i see why beyonce hides her baby its people like you make us first time mommies look bad, but say what you want blue is gorgeous and have money so pow.

• heyheyheyheyyyyy December 13, 2013 at 1:00 pm

She is so dang gone cute.

• Connie1 December 13, 2013 at 6:25 pm

LOVING THE NATURAL FRO! I HOPE TO HAVE A DAUGHTER SOME DAY SO SHE CAN BE BEAUTIFUL AND ROCK IT NATURALLY! CUTE VIDEO!

• Seriously December 13, 2013 at 12:38 pm

Its sad because Beyonce gotta use her daughter to sell cds. lol I knew it..so she refused to showBlue on mostvof her instagram pics but now its time for her cd to come out, and she makes a video for her cd to help sell it. Beyonce is so played out to me.

• destiny December 13, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Rite!!!! LOL! I so agree

• nina December 13, 2013 at 1:27 pm

i agree with u……

• ...... December 13, 2013 at 2:02 pm

She don’t need to used her daugther to go number 1. We been going number 1 before Blue was here. Don’t get mad that your fav cant do it..

• Seriously December 13, 2013 at 3:00 pm

Beyonce cd was not a number 1 . That, Girls run the world, cd was an epic fail. Rhianna have more hits than Bey now. Not to compare the two but its true. Bey isextremely private, only a few pics got out of Blue and that was bc of the paps. Now all if a sudden, Bey is showing a video/song of Blue….suspect. But im not a stan of her or her husband.

• Connie1 December 13, 2013 at 6:23 pm

YOU CANNOT COMPARE BEYONCE AND RIHANNA. FIRST OF ALL, I LIKE AND RESPECT BOTH OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN SISTA’S WHO ARE MAKING IT IN THIS CAUCASION ENTERTAINMENT GAME. BUT BEYONCE IS FILTHY RICH. RIHANNA IS NOT THERE YET. I WANT TO SEE ALL OF THE SISTAS DO WELL.

• ...... December 13, 2013 at 9:56 pm

Album is number 1 and 94 countries and probably more as we speak,and set to drop at number 1 on billboard.. I will leave it at that..

• Check Your Receipts December 14, 2013 at 10:59 pm

Before you decide to compare the two, you need to go check some facts. Beyoncé been number one before Rihanna even made her way to the U.S. Who can sell out shows w/o a new album or better yet who can drop an album without ANY promotion and she made history. And remember people purchased the album without even knowing the baby face would even be shown.
          That’s just how great she is.

• Happy Happy Joy Joy December 13, 2013 at 6:21 pm

WE been going number 1 before blue was here? Honey i need for you to go get your life because last time I checked BeYAWNce was not a group. She is one person so therefore this WE that you speak of does not exist. I don’t understand why people are psycho crazy about this woman. She doesn’t finance, feed, or have sex with nobody but Jay-Z yet people like you are crazy about her. Yall crazy fans finance and feed her though with every penny that yall spend on anything she’s involved in but where is she at being psycho crazy about yall? Oh wait she’s not! Remember that!

• Trisha (the original one) December 14, 2013 at 12:05 am

WE?! Oh, so you worked on the album too?

• Nikki December 13, 2013 at 6:06 pm

What a joke! You should be a shame of ourself for even saying something so stupid. Thiis chick has worked her tail off in this industry for years. She doesn’t need her daughter to sell no albums. It always have to be one negative person in the bunch. Go found a post that you like and leave Beyonce and her daughter alone….

• Rose December 15, 2013 at 1:14 pm

I agree. Her music is horrible anyway.

• Shanice December 13, 2013 at 12:26 pm

She tries to say Beyonce (Bey-si-ay) and Hey Mrs. Carter.
    Apparently she got a big reaction cause she laughs and repeats it.
    It was so cute

• Jay December 13, 2013 at 11:39 am

I watched the video last night and omg she was so adorable! We got to see her smiling face as well as hear her voice. It was a treat!

• Nonya December 13, 2013 at 11:38 am

Darn, the video no longer exists. Beyonce, the mother, I love and admire.

Blue Ivy is Jay’s twin.

• sugar123 December 13, 2013 at 11:31 am

Shred*

• sugar123 December 13, 2013 at 11:30 am

Am I the only one who she a tear miss blue is so adorable especially at the end when it sounds like she is trying to say Beyonce!

• Tryna Makit December 13, 2013 at 2:13 pm

OMG, Sugar123, I cried at the beauty in this video…nothing like a mother’s love.

• HJR December 13, 2013 at 11:26 am