TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG: ‘JUST A FEW LINKS’

Taye Diggs

After ten years of marriage and welcoming a beautiful son into the world, Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel have decided to call it quits. The couple’s representative told PEOPLE exclusively that Taye and Idina have separated but continue to make their son, Walker, their priority. “Their primary focus and concern is for their son,” said the rep. “We ask that you respect their privacy during this time.” Check out the full story along with other news about your favorite stars in this week’s version of ‘A Celebrity Baby Blog.’

Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel split [PEOPLE]

Mariah Carey and the family invite you into their home to see Christmas decorations [NBC News]

Rocco Cobb bonds with his godfather[BabyRazzi]

Rockmond Dunbar and wife welcome baby girl [E! Online]

Sandra Bullock misses Golden Globe nominations for son [Daily Mail]

What did Riley Curry say? [Little Lights of Mine]

Mama Guru gives tips on how you and the kids can give back this Christmas [BCK]

Tags : Posted in : links

28 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG: ‘JUST A FEW LINKS’”

• how to pull women December 20, 2013 at 5:00 am

I am actually delighted to glance at this blog posts which consists of tons of useful facts, thanks for providing such information.

• niaboo87 December 17, 2013 at 8:13 pm

I understand that disrespecting your own race of women shouldn’t be just over looked… BUT! Why do WE as black women keep giving all these BLACK MEN who ONLY date outside of their race all this attention? I’m not concerned with those type of black men because I just assume that they have unresolved issues deep within themselves. At the end of the day I don’t mind anyone man or woman who dates outside of their race go for it! I just have a problem with those who try to generalize US and say that we are all the SAME and were this and that, it’s a negative reason. Those are the people I don’t have respect for.

• Teri December 16, 2013 at 9:29 pm

I think that Mariah might have some sort of mental or emotional disorder. And I’m not saying this because I dislike her in any way, because I actually adore her music and have purchased it from day one. But her over the top diva ways make me question her sense of reality.

Like, in photographs, she is so posed up. Never natural. She doesn’t care if Nick or her children look terrible in the photo, as long as she is posed correctly. And if you notice in interviews, she doesn’t like to let anyone else talk. That’s not classy to talk over someone who is trying to interview you. Also, Mariah always “looks” nice in appearance, but she doesn’t conduct herself like a “Diana Ross” sort of diva. It’s like she is only classy on the outside, but not the inside.

That said, she is a wonderful singer, and I will always buy her c.d.s because she has been blessed with an amazing talent. But there is just something off about her.

• niaboo87 December 16, 2013 at 8:51 pm

I personally could care less about black men like himself “IF” he is speaking of black women in a disrespectful manner, I’ve been hearing that those rumors are untrue though. But if BLACK MEN like himself thinks that the grass is greener on the other side and that “skin color” can change a WOMAN then so be it!

I do respect anyone who dates outside of their race but when you sit there and generalize ONE race of women that’s when it becomes ignorant! Black men who feel negativity towards black women should look at themselves and need to see why THEY attract those type of women minus “race”.

• Nene December 16, 2013 at 11:46 am

Taye Diggs divorces his wife after that whole debacle about him not liking Black/African American women.

• Jewel la Reine December 17, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Has he really said he hated black American women ??? Choosing to hate a whole community of women , most of whom you don’t know ??? That’s crazy !!! I guess he would, on the same occasion, hate all the beautiful and pure African women who live across the African continent, even though he does not have any experience with them ; just the fact that they are black women is enough for him to develop unjustified hate towards them : how disgusting and sad !!!

• HJR December 16, 2013 at 5:50 am

Oh Lord, are Mariahs bits different sizes?

• Rue December 16, 2013 at 12:36 am

Award for best comments on a post, by way of accuracy, goes to those who have contributed on this page.

• heyheyheyheyyyyy December 15, 2013 at 8:51 pm

Beeno, lmbto, my thoughts exactly. Kid came out to black looking. He wanted a Nahla or Aiden, lol, like so many of them do. What usually happens? same with Tiger Woods, they get children that looks completely black. Look how dark Tiger’s daughter is now, lol.

• Leighla December 17, 2013 at 4:46 pm

I guess Tiger didn’t have enough Caucasian in the Cablanasian to prevent that from happening.

• gee December 18, 2013 at 9:42 pm

I agree with you on Tiger wanting mixed kids also because he went for a swedish natural blond instead of a hawaiian girl or some other asian or asian pacifc woman from guam etc.

BUT his daughter is not that dark and she looks kind of like a native american indian girl.
      but she still looks exotic not of african decent

• Leighla December 19, 2013 at 4:26 pm

I agree. When I looked up her pictures she didn’t seem to be that brown. But she may be browner than Tiger wants her to be.

• Connie1 December 15, 2013 at 8:26 pm

I ALWAYS WONDER IS PEOPLE LIKE TAYE DIGGS READS POSTS LIKE THIS ONE. HE SHOULD BECAUSE MAYBE HE WILL CHANGE HIS WAYS OR HIS VIEWS. SKIN COLOR OBVIOUSLY DOESN’T MATTER BECAUSE IT DIDNT WORK WITH THIS CAUCASION LADY. SO I HOPE HE UNDERSTANDS NOW THAT AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN, ASIAN WOMEN, LATINA WOMEN AND CAUCASION WOMEN ARE ALL JUST WOMEN AT THE END OF THE DAY!

• Nene December 15, 2013 at 4:56 pm

Congratulations to the Dunbar family. He know I loved him in “Soul Food”, and “The Game”, as Pookie. He is fine. I didn’t know he was married. Rock and his wife make a beautiful couple.

• nika December 15, 2013 at 2:43 am

You guys are all very harsh. I’ve witnessed as a black woman plenty times a black man who loves black woman constantly disregarded by black women. In highschool I was in drama and musical theatre all four years and the black guys never got any play from the sisters. The white girls loved them tho and appreciated everything they offered. I’m sayng this to say that you don’t know why people choose who they choose.. love is love in the end.

• Seriously December 16, 2013 at 1:09 pm

FYI, we do not care that black men marry out side of their race. Im open to dating outside o mines as well but I will NEVER belittle nor talk nasty about black men or black women bc of that. This is why black women are mad at Taye bc he has always said negative and mean things about black women. Yoy do not have to say nasty things abt your black women just bc you chose another woman outside of your race. We are not the mean women ppl keep making us out to be and having our own men belittle us in public doesnt help our image nor your own!

• Sherley December 16, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Thank you Seriously. Very well said.

• Neonlove December 15, 2013 at 2:18 am

I hate when people separate. Sorry Taye Diggs :(

• nicolefromcali December 15, 2013 at 12:21 am

Who cares…they were an odd couple anyways!

• gee December 18, 2013 at 9:45 pm

I agree on the odd couple too.

• Seriously December 14, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Respect his privacy? lol no one cares. And personally, I never liked him. He said a lot of evil ans mean things about Black women so screw him. I hope his ex wife find a better man. I feel sorry for his son. Im sure he will pass on his hatred and insecuries about being black to little Parker..sad.

• Leighla December 17, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Obviously you care about Taye and black men dating and marrying outside of their ‘race’ since you’ve posted twice on this topic. And you don’t do any thing to dispel the stereotype of black American women being mean and shrill!

• Sherley December 14, 2013 at 3:18 pm

All that saying he doesn’t want black women, turns out white women doesn’t want him either. He’ll find a groupy like Becky who will settle for him. Until Taye stops his self hate, he won’t ever be happy. I pray his son doesn’t suffer from the same self hate.

Congrats to the Dunbars!!

• Bee December 14, 2013 at 12:07 pm

He is a beautiful man. I wish life would imitate art and he would get with Saana Latham

• Saundra December 14, 2013 at 1:14 pm

They did have quite a few pairings, didn’t they!!! Hmmmmm…….

• Beeno December 14, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Don’t hold your breath. He’ll end up with some sort of Tiger Woods reject. Plus, he doesn’t want to risk having another child that looks too much like himself. That wasn’t supposed to happen. Mark my words. This man is not comfortable in his own (handsome) skin.

• Wanderer December 15, 2013 at 3:43 am

Maybe blonde and blue-eyed next time?

• Sherley December 14, 2013 at 3:19 pm

His insides are so u g l y, I can’t see any beautiful about him.