OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

RYAN PEETE SHARES CANDIDS FROM PERU

peete4

Ryan Peete shares a few candids from her trip to Peru. The only daughter of Holly Robinson Peete and Rodney Peete Sr., recently showed off pictures of herself in the marketplace and on the rooftop in the Third World country. The teen couldn’t help but reminisce on her experience while sharing, telling Instagram fans that she was “missing Peru.”

Ryan was one of many kids to travel the world last year through the People to People Ambassador program. According to its website, “People to People Ambassador Programs takes students into places no ordinary tour group can go— on all seven continents. We challenge tomorrow’s leaders to expand their global awareness, discover new confidence, and have the time of their lives.” Holly told media of her daughter’s trip around the world last year, expressing nothing but delight in Ryan having the opportunity to travel outside of the United States.

Holly and Rodney Sr., are the proud parents of four children. Check out more pics of Ryan’s trip to Peru in the photo gallery.

7 Comments to “RYAN PEETE SHARES CANDIDS FROM PERU”

• Davinee January 7, 2014 at 2:50 am

Holly’s daughter is pretty!

• annas January 6, 2014 at 5:55 pm

Did you have to include the words “third world” in the title? Its so condescending

• Wanderer January 7, 2014 at 1:32 am

Agree!

• Rogue621 January 6, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Shi, I regret not going to Peru. I went to Paris,France instead. The people were rude and funky. 2015 I’m doing Peru!

• Shi January 6, 2014 at 3:42 pm

LOL…I’ve heard that about the people in Paris. Funny…my friends and I are planning a trip to Paris for 2015.

I hope you enjoy your trip to Peru. So many great things to check out. Let me know if you want a few suggestions. Oh…and don’t drink the water. :-)

• Oxford January 7, 2014 at 11:15 pm

If you don’t mind, just a small comment. People are rude everywhere, not just in Paris you just ignore the rude ones and enjoy the place for the culture, history, music etc. I like Paris but I LOVE Orly, France. You should go there on your next trip. One of my grand-mère’s lives there and it offers the benefits of a Parisian lifestyle but at a slower pace (also nicer people).

• Shi January 6, 2014 at 12:03 pm

She is pretty girl. Seems so mature for her age.

Those pictures make ME miss Peru. It’s a beautiful country and from what I saw in Lima, it’s far from what I consider “Third World” (atleast Lima is). However we did visit another city way up in the mountains and it was very poor. Beautiful country though and the people were some of the nicest I’ve met. God willing, I will def visit again one day.