PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

DEION SANDERS AND THE FAMILY GET REALITY SHOW

SANDERS

Deion Sanders returns to prime time with his family in their own reality show called ‘Deion’s Family Playbook.’ The former NFL star will have all of his children on the show along with his girlfriend, Tracey Edmonds, who will help him navigate the way of fatherhood.  Oprah’s OWN network will broadcast the show, giving fans a good wholesome view of Deion’s family and the village that helps him in rearing his kids.

Sanders says fatherhood inspired him to do a reality show telling the press, “When I die, I want people to know me not just for football and baseball, and as one of the best fathers who ever lived.” According to the show’s executives, Deion will play the role of father, leader, breadwinner and teacher in the highly anticipated docu-series.

Learn more about ‘Deion’s Family Playbook ‘ at OWN’s website. Sanders has five kids in all.

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

7 Comments to “DEION SANDERS AND THE FAMILY GET REALITY SHOW”

• khrish January 11, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Does this say that his girlfriend is Babyface’s ex-wife or just a friend who will be in this reality show with him?

• Fancy March 28, 2014 at 8:59 am

What’s your point? It says girlfriend Tracy Edmonds, why are you concerned about her ex husband?
      #GETYOLIFE

• TT January 10, 2014 at 8:54 pm

What a good looking bunch!

• niaboo87 January 10, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Hey aside from his drama with his ex Pilar, I’m all for seeing men bonding with their children especially black men who often get this negative stereotype for not taken care of their kids or not being around them for that matter! And his boys have grown into some handsome boys, I just hope this whole reality show want be ratchet or “fake”. But some real situations that parents go through with raising kids, especially with this day and age!

• Lynn January 10, 2014 at 12:11 pm

I really enjoyed his reality show Prime Time Love. I will definitely be watching this one.

• BROOKE January 10, 2014 at 11:08 am

They already had a reality show, remember? I watched it but it was boring.

• Shonda January 10, 2014 at 11:00 am

I wonder how Pilar is handling this. I hope all is well and that they can get alone for the sake of their kids.