LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

CONFIRMED: CIARA IS PREGNANT!

spl654067_006

Ciara is expecting her first child with rapper Future! The “Body Party” singer confirmed her baby news Tuesday on television show The View.

Ciara and her fiancé Future, 30,  are looking forward to the arrival of their bundle of joy. “I’m so excited.  Last year was, like, the best year of my life.  Being able to get a fresh start with a new label…and of course the engagement,” she said.

Ciara and her beau plan to marry this year.

“My mother and father were married for 30 years, and my grandparents were married for 50 years, so it’s only right,” she said back in November. “And I’m an only child, so I want to build a big family.—not too big, but big enough.”

Stay tuned for more details!

spl654067_00643 Photos: Splashnews/Twitter

Tags : , Posted in : Bump WatchExpectingFeatured

17 Comments to “CONFIRMED: CIARA IS PREGNANT!”

• Sherley January 14, 2014 at 11:15 pm

No?! Really?! We would have never guessed. :-/

• Seriously January 14, 2014 at 10:58 pm

Im so happy for her! All she ever wanted was a baby & family, just like Monica. Congratz

• miyahrimom12 January 14, 2014 at 8:46 pm

I knew it! ツ

• Misunderstood January 14, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Congratulations Ciara and Future! Love those 2 togeth!

• Ateya January 14, 2014 at 3:48 pm

CONGRATS!

• niaboo87 January 14, 2014 at 3:06 pm

THANK YOU!!! ABOUT TIME!!!

As soon as I said, “until I hear it come out of her own mouth”… and what do you know!

Yes Ciara you know how to be EPIC! Congratulations lady!

And I saw her on The View and when Barbara asked her I just knew she couldn’t wait to confirm and say “yes”, she looked so relieved it almost made me cry!

That has to be a lot of pressure to hold such a wonderful BLESSING inside of you and not be able to tell people, but I am happy for her and Future! YAY! :) :)

• Nene January 14, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Congrats Ciara.

• unqbaby19 January 14, 2014 at 2:25 pm

She makea a hot pregnant woman, I wish her all the best. Like the other post said, I am happy she announced it on her own time regardless of what the blogs were saying. Congratulations Ciara!

• theyknow January 14, 2014 at 2:24 pm

She may as well have ocme out with cause you could clearly tell in her face. I’m pregnant so I can spot another pregnant woman a mile away..LOL!! I am happy for the two of them. And people saying her bump was invisible clearly did not see that belly button coming through her shirts!!!

• theyknow January 14, 2014 at 2:46 pm

*come*

• niaboo87 January 14, 2014 at 3:08 pm

Well Congratulations to you too! :)

• Misunderstood January 14, 2014 at 4:28 pm

Ahhh Theyknow congrats! How does ur baby feel about a new sibling.

• kimmy January 14, 2014 at 1:39 pm

congrats to the both of them I know this is exciting for the both of them!!!!! You could tell she was pregnant before she announced it you could see it in her face.

• Kim January 14, 2014 at 6:30 pm

Congratulations. I’m so happy for her!!
    This also frightens and excites me, (grandma could be in my near future) her and my daughter went to high school together and this makes me realize that this IS the next step in their lives. They are really grown now!

• Eboy Starr January 14, 2014 at 1:06 pm

She’s glowing! Congrats!

• LaTanya January 14, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Congrats…..and I’m glad she took her time and announced it when she was ready!

• Nicole January 14, 2014 at 12:56 pm

I’m sooooo glad she finally confirmed it. I was tired of getting on EVERY gossip site seeing her “invisible” baby bump in pictures. CONGRATS to them!!!