SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

THE HADDONS WELCOME A BABY GIRL

HADDON

Congratulations to Deitrick and Dominique Haddon who welcomed their second child into the world on Wednesday, January 22, 2014. Denver Monroe Haddon was born a healthy weight and height to parents who couldn’t wait to see her for the first time.

“Today we are celebrating the birth of our second healthy baby girl, Denver Monroe Haddon! We thank you for your prayers,” wrote Deitrick on his Facebook wall. The singer also took to Twitter to gush about his baby girl writing, “Thanking God for a beautiful healthy baby girl” next to a picture of himself dressed in a medical smock.

It was just a week ago that D-Haddy was telling social media fans that his wife was nine months pregnant and ready to pop. “Hanging out with a 9 month pregnant lady will have your nerves on edge,” tweeted the star. “My wife could pop at any moment now. Didn’t schedule anything for jan to make sure i’m here for my daughter’s arrival! Pray for my nerves at this point.”

Deitrick explained to Path Magazine that he and Dominique were excited for an addition to their family because their daughter, Destin, needed someone to go through life with. “Destin really needs a baby sister,” said Deitrick to the media source. “She needs to stop bossing me around.”

Destin is the Haddons’ first child together. Check out more pictures of the little one below.

Deitrick and Dominique wed on July 20, 2013.

Tags : Posted in : Births

17 Comments to “THE HADDONS WELCOME A BABY GIRL”

• Nicole January 26, 2014 at 9:51 pm

It’s refreshing to see a natural realistic pregnancy photo and not some airbrushed glamorous one. I applaud her! Congrats!

• PATRICE January 24, 2014 at 12:11 pm

Any child is a blessing. However him supposedly being a minister and man of God, conceiving yet another child out of wedlock brings his so called leadership skills in to question. Hypocrisy at its finest. A wolf in sheeps clothing

• Teal January 25, 2014 at 3:12 pm

Sweetie, they are married now.

• Sunshine January 25, 2014 at 7:42 pm

So they got married in July and she just had a baby??? One of the preachers on the show asked them point blank if they were still sleeping together and they said NO! So they lied. Be sure your signs will find you out.
      She looked pregnant when they were at the Essence Festival. I wouldn’t call him a wolf in sheep’s clothing but what does it say about his character.

• Tanya January 24, 2014 at 11:04 am

Congrats to them! Not a fan of their pregnancy pic. Some bellies arenot as cute as others and are best left covered. Sorry Mrs. Haddon…she falls in that category.

• Mary January 24, 2014 at 11:13 am

hahah yeah…does the world really need to see all of your stretch marks? But hey, that’s life, it’s not always pretty. I agree with you though I don’t really want to show the world my stretch marks. My thought is that she can’t see the bottom of her stomach but she can certainly see it in the photos.

Whatever……..

• bck reader January 23, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Deitrick Haddon is a gospel singer.

• Misunderstood January 23, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Congrats, but who r they?

• Sherley January 24, 2014 at 12:13 am

Same thing I was going to say. And I’m guessing all the children will have “D” names?

• gapch January 23, 2014 at 11:16 pm

why ask when there is google

• Seriously January 23, 2014 at 4:38 pm

I don’t like him!

• Siciliana January 23, 2014 at 3:43 pm

Don’t know these people but congrats

• TT January 23, 2014 at 9:39 pm

He’s a big time gospel musician and a pastor. He was very respectfully famous but kinda weakened his brand in Preachers of LA. He cheated on his 1st wife and left the church. He stopped preaching but met his current wife and got back into church/ preaching again. His music is awesome!

• theyknow January 23, 2014 at 3:19 pm

Wow where have I been..lol! I did not know she was expecting. Congrats to the Haddon family

• miyahrimom12 January 23, 2014 at 2:04 pm

I really like the girls name especially Denver. Congrats!

• Chris January 23, 2014 at 1:27 pm

Congrats on the new bundle of joy! I wonder though, not that its any of my business, but are all of their children going to be named after places that begin with the letter ‘D’?

• gapch January 23, 2014 at 12:54 pm

congrats to the happy family