SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

EVELYN LOZADA REVEALS THE GENDER OF HER BABY

EVELYN

Reality star Evelyn Lozada and her fiancé Carl Crawford are expecting a baby boy in March!

“Surprisingly, I found out when I had my first trimester screening,” the mom-to-be tells People.com exclusively.

“I was about 13 weeks when they told me the sex! I was honestly praying for a boy. I have wanted to have a son for years.”

Evelyn says that her daughter Shaniece, 20, is as ecstatic as she is.  “We were both so happy. There are all girls on my side, so this will be our first boy. My family is over the moon.  Every time I go to the doctor, I have them check to make sure it’s a boy. I’m still in disbelief!”

“Shaniece is just happy that she can still be the princess of the family,” adds Lozada jokingly. “Her brother is already her BFF in her head.”

Lozada will be celebrating the upcoming arrival of her baby boy with a “diapers and diamonds” themed baby shower this Saturday in Los Angeles. The event will be hosted by Shaniece and Lozada’s Basketball Wives costar Shaunie O’Neal.

Tags : Posted in : Bump WatchExpecting

7 Comments to “EVELYN LOZADA REVEALS THE GENDER OF HER BABY”

• DanaC February 5, 2014 at 12:36 pm

She hasn’t changed…She’s still the same ole ignorant Evelyn…Still desperate and hard up behind a $$..Somebody is stuck for 18 years…

• muneerah January 29, 2014 at 3:51 pm

I love this new evelyn! She changed and i can see she is happy! I wonder if the baby shower will be shown on BBW!

• Iridescent Me. January 29, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Are people not allowed to change their life for the better? I see a different side to her and after watching Evelyn on Iyanla’s Fix My Life, I saw that her life began to change there and on the last season of Basketball Wives.I’m happy for her. I enjoy seeing people happy, so blessings to Evelyn on her new bundle of love.

• BROOKE January 29, 2014 at 12:17 pm

When I look at her, all I see is evil.

• DanaC February 5, 2014 at 12:39 pm

And that’s all you will ever see…She want’s to be the baddest but she is soooooo scary…She needs to come to New Orleans and try jumping across the table and see what she’ll get…

• Neonlove January 28, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Congrats to Evelyn! I’ve never seen BW so I don’t know what people are talking about when they diss her, but she seems nice enough lol

• ms.... January 28, 2014 at 9:04 pm