MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

COMBS GIRLS FEATURED IN NEW AD

combsgirls

Producer/rapper P. Diddy is not the only Combs in the spotlight. His daughters Chance, left, and twins D’Lila and Jessie are being featured in their very first print campaign.

The campaign is for the summer collection for Ruum American Kid’s Wear. The new ad was shot by Anna Palma with creative direction by Francesca Sorrenti.

P. Diddy was busy in Miami working on a new album while the girls attended the shoot, but the doting dad made sure to send his love and support via FaceTime.  The girls were in good hands while on the New York set. Chance’s mother, Sarah Chapman, accompanied her, while the twins’ mother Kim Porter went with them.

More photos will be available soon at www.ruum.com.

Photo: TalkingWithTami

23 Comments to “COMBS GIRLS FEATURED IN NEW AD”

• Siciliana February 15, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Cute ad

• smhatdabf February 15, 2014 at 8:47 pm

Typo….meant want to achieve a different hair style.

• smhatdabf February 15, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Their looks are no different than the little white girl. Why anytime a black female wear weave she’s trying to be this or that? or that we are teaching them their hair is not good enough? Why can’t they just like the look of the weave or want to achieve a different look. If they have weave in their hair, probably was put in there for certain look. You all know how modeling and taking pics work.

• Natalie February 17, 2014 at 10:10 am

Because they are children. To deny the social implications of their “look being just like the little white girl” is silly. Just because you are uncomfortable with the implication doesn’t mean it should be ignored. And I’m curious, what’s wrong with them looking different from the little white girl? It’s important to teach love of one’s self at a young age, particularly for a young black girl. As children, the possibility of confusion by way of mixed messages is far too great when you start encouraging weaves so young. It’s the same principle as make up. The same women getting defensive about their weaves would be the same one’s criticizing their parents if they wore make up, and there is no difference behind the idea of both.

• smhatdabf February 17, 2014 at 12:32 pm

So what if they’re children, that’s how the modeling world works. If the parents didn’t want the weave in their hair….the agency would have found some that would. Just as simple as that. Do you think Victoria secret models say what they’re going to wear or not? People was asking why the girls had looks on their faces as if they didn’t want to be there. I said they have the same look as the white child….she looks bored and mad too. Why want a black little girl love herself because they put weave in her hair to model pics? What do you think braid extensions are that black little girls have been wearing for decades. Oh, let me guess, that’s different, because they look more African,lmto. Honey, I don’t have to get defensive about weave, I don’t wear weave and nor do I not next person that does. You see I have that good stuff that so many black women come up to me and ooohhhh and aahhhhh over. Read my name good and it describes you.

• Natalie February 20, 2014 at 10:49 am

You are comparing lingerie models to children? Clearly the concept of boundaries and identity are far too complex for you to scratch the surface of comprehending. The fact that you used to term “good stuff” to describe your hair means you’re too ignorant to have even responded to my comment. Sorry I mistook you for someone who wasn’t born in the 1920′s. Welcome to 2014, hun. Lastly, race is an issue that exists whether you like it to or not. If supermodels like Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell can acknowledge it, does it really matter whether or not you want to? No. It doesn’t.

• smhatdabf February 17, 2014 at 12:37 pm

Stop trying to make everything about race. Then your silly behind wouldn’t have thought I was trying to compare them to the white child, smh.

• Wanderer February 14, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Wow. The twins are going to be stunning when they are older. They have that high fashion look. All three sisters are beautiful.

• Natalie February 14, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Such pretty girls. I must say, though, that I do not care for weaves in little girls’ hair. Why should we start teaching them so young that what they were blessed with is not good enough? I hope their mother constantly reminds them that they are beautiful no matter what length or texture their hair is.

• TT February 14, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Are they wearing weaves? Looks like the hair is just straightened

• Lady Z February 14, 2014 at 11:13 pm

The twins have the kind of beauty where they don’t need long hair though… they are gorgeous!!!

• Beeno February 14, 2014 at 3:36 am

Please tell me that the twins are wearing matching WEAVES! They don’t need them.

However, all 4 of the girls are little darlings.

• Trisha February 13, 2014 at 10:21 pm

Chance must not have been feeling this photoshoot, she’s usually giving major face & personality lol. Like they just have her to the side

• me February 14, 2014 at 9:01 am

My boys do a lot of modeling and the photo director or photographer tells the child how to pose and when to, or when not to smile. I’m sure she was directed during this shoot not to smile to much. I’m sure she was fine and her regular happy go lucky self.

• Shonda February 13, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Love the Combs twins!!

• saadiyah February 13, 2014 at 7:32 pm

The twins look so much like their mom in this picture! They all look great!!

• Ebony Starr February 13, 2014 at 5:13 pm

I agree with everyone. The 4 of them look they’re photoshopped together. Chance looks commercial and the twins look high end. All 3 Combs girls are gorgeous!

• universitychick February 13, 2014 at 4:55 pm

This is a weird ad. Chance looks too subdued and the twins looks sorta off as well.

• truly amazing February 13, 2014 at 4:32 pm

The Combs girls are growing up so lovely….the three of them are so gorgeous. Modeling suits them so well, and I like the way the twins hair is styled.

• neenee206 February 13, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Chance seems to have a more commercial look while the twins have a high end look. They all are beautiful

• PlainMean February 13, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Agreed. They’re all gorgeous girls.

• Lady Z February 14, 2014 at 12:06 am

You pegged it right! Chance is commercial beauty model and the twins look is more high end model. All are beautiful. It still baffles me how they look so much alike especially the older they get.

• Me 2 February 13, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Those twins are Super Gorgeous and models in the making. All 3 are so precious.